Falador Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falador Tavern community forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four score and seven months ago...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serephurus

Four score and seven months ago... Empty
PostSubject: Four score and seven months ago...   Four score and seven months ago... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 am

Four score and seven months ago our fathers brought forth on this Web a new community, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great conflict, testing whether that community or any other community so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. We are met on this great battle-field, and we have come here today to dedicate a portion of that field to those who have been b& so that this community may live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

Those Tyrants, those who call themselves the Crew, have shown that they can break our accounts, but they can never break our spirit. It is time that we, members of this great Community, henceforth Declare unto those Tyrants that oppress us: We are an Independent and Free community. No more will they use their b& to intimidate us. No longer will they delete our posts for no reason. We shall stand our ground.

Last edited by Serephurus on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serephurus

PostSubject: Picture unrelated, but enjoy this free cat pic   Four score and seven months ago... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 am

Four score and seven months ago... Cat_trig_002
Back to top Go down
Leiana2295

PostSubject: Re: Four score and seven months ago...   Four score and seven months ago... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 am

I guess I shall start here, now that the original Tavern is dead and I have retired from Runescape. And I have matured and promise not to ruin this like I kinda ruined the original. I apologize for my previous reckless behavior, I hope you (the general "you" in context of a group of people) shall forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four score and seven months ago...   Four score and seven months ago... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four score and seven months ago...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falador Tavern :: General :: Off-topic-
Jump to: